Acid Solution?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Blyr

Blyr
5 years ago#1
What is this used for? I'm pretty sure I did every quest I came across.. it lets me "Use" it, but I can't use it on anything.. I can junk it too.. not sure what it's used for though.
Does it scare anybody else that the only metric Americans know, has to do with weapons? -Rampagingwalrus

User Info: surfertie

surfertie
5 years ago#2
"It could be to remove rust..."
The word multiplayer shouldn't be underlined in red with how influential the Video Game Industry is.
Gamertag: Surfertie

Blyr
5 years ago#3
Yeah, but what do I use it on? I don't have anything rusty in my invo
Does it scare anybody else that the only metric Americans know, has to do with weapons? -Rampagingwalrus

User Info: Stormkid5

Stormkid5
5 years ago#4
Rusty Sword maybe?
//NVBM//

User Info: surfertie

surfertie
5 years ago#5
Sorry :) just had the same thing going on and all i kept thinking was...what is rusty!!!!

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991143-kingdoms-of-amalur-reckoning/61918312

There's your answer.
The word multiplayer shouldn't be underlined in red with how influential the Video Game Industry is.
Gamertag: Surfertie

Blyr
5 years ago#6
Thanks XD

I typed in "Acid" and nothing showed up in the search.. I might've mispelled it, my bad

User Info: Vithar

Vithar
5 years ago#7
The guy ( ratefor? ) that has quests to sell stuff to other people. Gives you a ring that sells for more if you use acid to polish it
PSN: Vithar ~ Xbox: Vithar360

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived