Can you not perform fate shift kills on certain enemies?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
  3. Can you not perform fate shift kills on certain enemies?

User Info: Dart_Feld7

Dart_Feld7
5 years ago#1
I activated Reckoning mode while I was stalking 4 Boggarts and they are were defeated by by attacks instead of falling to the ground waiting to be fate shift killed. I then went to another group of 4 Boggarts while still in reckoning mode that was close by and the same happened.

Maybe my attacks were too powerful? I did have a blessing that gave a 20% damage bonus.
#~~<3<3 - dingdong_malice - <3<3~~#
#~~<3<3 - Kadd - <3<3~~#

User Info: Jupacu

Jupacu
5 years ago#2
I think they can only be against humans and bosses. Lore wise u are unraveling destiny, so it makes sense that it wouldnt work on monsters.
"Sometimes life feels just like rain; 'cause you never know when it's gonna fall down on you." TFK
Black FC: 3825 7855 2044

Dart_Feld7
5 years ago#3
Aw, I hope that isn't the case, there alot of packs of non-human, fae, bosses that can be used for quick leveling.
#~~<3<3 - Kadd - <3<3~~#

User Info: thebobevil

thebobevil
5 years ago#4
It seems like you can overkill during fateshifting ... that you can finish them off if you aren't careful, leading to a wasted fateshift.
Game developers lie

User Info: ShadowXOR

ShadowXOR
5 years ago#5
Jupacu posted...
I think they can only be against humans and bosses. Lore wise u are unraveling destiny, so it makes sense that it wouldnt work on monsters.

My wife used a fateshift kill on a sprite. Pulled it out of the air slamming it into the ground then punched it in the throat like 5 times with a fate blade. So luckily that is not the case.
Gamertag: ShadowXOR

User Info: Lupin the 4th

Lupin the 4th
5 years ago#6
If boggart are those little tree-like enemies, then yes you can FS kill them. You leap in the air with a big Fate hammer and obliterate them with it.
The Smiling Bandit (Strikes Again! Ha Ha Ha!)
-Lupin III: Stealing jewels and schooling fools since 1967-

Dart_Feld7
5 years ago#7
Hmm, then I'll try to be more careful, maybe equipa lower lvl. weapon to be safe before I activate it.
#~~<3<3 - Kadd - <3<3~~#

User Info: Jupacu

Jupacu
5 years ago#8
ShadowXOR posted...
Jupacu posted...

My wife used a fateshift kill on a sprite. Pulled it out of the air slamming it into the ground then punched it in the throat like 5 times with a fate blade. So luckily that is not the case.

Glad im wrong
"Sometimes life feels just like rain; 'cause you never know when it's gonna fall down on you." TFK
Black FC: 3825 7855 2044

User Info: 0cu_87

0cu_87
5 years ago#9
Haven't found any enemies in the demo you can't fateshift kill.
Currently waiting for: Guild Wars 2

User Info: Isaac_Redfield

Isaac_Redfield
5 years ago#10
Jupacu posted...

Not true. You can fate shift sprites (both normal and champs), Kobolds, those purple wolf/lizard things and I think the Plague Boggart type. The only enemies that I actually remember it not working on was the brownies.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
  3. Can you not perform fate shift kills on certain enemies?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived