Detect hidden trainer?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Mead

Mead
5 years ago#1
Can't seem to find this npc in gohart. Shows up on the minimap around the inn area. Tried tagging a waypoint on it but that didn't help. It looks like its in the inn but if I go inside the X is on the exit door.

Anyone able to find this npc?
Stop arguing with me, I am clearly the better human.

User Info: casedawgz

casedawgz
5 years ago#2
He owns the inn. He's a...whatever this game is calling dark elves. I found him standing in front of the bar, you should find him inside the inn on the first floor.

User Info: RollDatKatamari

RollDatKatamari
5 years ago#3
A tad bit off-topic, but Detect Hidden is ******* amazing.
"RollDatKatamari always reminds me of either rolling a joint or sushi." - JapanmanIsDeMan
Xbox Live - DatFunkyDealer

User Info: casedawgz

casedawgz
5 years ago#4
I've found a bunch of stuff with it but so far its all been rubbish. Granted, I've only played for two and a half hours and have only done one dungeon past Gorhart.

User Info: Mead

Mead
5 years ago#5
casedawgz posted...
He owns the inn. He's a...whatever this game is calling dark elves. I found him standing in front of the bar, you should find him inside the inn on the first floor.

Thanks, this was driving me nuts.
Stop arguing with me, I am clearly the better human.

User Info: Arcane_Weapon

Arcane_Weapon
5 years ago#6
I've always found him sitting at the table closest to the bar right next to the quest giver in there.

Detect Hidden is INSANE. I've found 2 incredible purples I've been using forever thanks to it. Really want to get up to the secret door level of it.

User Info: CyoX

CyoX
5 years ago#7
up till the 5th point its absoutely must have. past that none of it is really worth it unless you just feel putting them anywhere else is just a complete waste.

but ya the first 5 points its amazing. def must have.

User Info: bman52480

bman52480
5 years ago#8
I have found about half a dozen hidden doors all with some pretty good stuff.
"The Miss Universe Pageant is fixed, the winners are always from Earth."

User Info: colemanmarkd

colemanmarkd
5 years ago#9
There is a lore stone behind a hidden door in a cave called "Gourhart" or something like that. Its part of a Ballad quest.

Detect hidden is a must for completionist since lorestones can be hidden behind doors like that.
Ignorance can be cured with knowledge; stupidity can only be cured with a bullet to the head.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived