Unreachable loot pile in Caeled Coast

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
  3. Unreachable loot pile in Caeled Coast

User Info: Mr_Meatymeat

Mr_Meatymeat
5 years ago#1
So I made it into Caeled Coast this afternoon, and I noticed that off the northeast corner of the map, there's a loot pile. There was a similar hidden loot pile in Drowned Forest that I eventually found a path to, so I thought maybe if I just hugged the walls I'd find something, but no such luck. I came here to see if there was something I was missing, and apparently Dragonkyrie's map lists that loot pile as unreachable.

I suppose that's probably the end of it, but I thought I'd ask if maybe someone has since found a way to reach it?
"For what shall it profit a man if he should gain the whole world, but then the world gets blown up?"

User Info: Freelance

Freelance
5 years ago#2
I believe it was announced on the official forums that this is a bug. You can never reach this loot. Just like no one was ever able to open that locked door in the Keep near there.
Unofficial Underground Car Tuning/Street Racing Board
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=585168

User Info: Mr_Meatymeat

Mr_Meatymeat
5 years ago#3
Yeah, Castle Gastyr. Saw a topic about that. Tried a bunch of things to get in there before I came here to check it out and was pretty bummed to find out it it's apparently bugged.
"For what shall it profit a man if he should gain the whole world, but then the world gets blown up?"
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
  3. Unreachable loot pile in Caeled Coast

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived