OK, just played it

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: hhhhasgame

hhhhasgame
7 years ago#1
it's fun(ny) but agrivating!
Having to use the stick for the crosshairs is hard. most targets you have to hit dead center and it's rough when you press over onthe stick just a tap and the hairs shoot over a mile... Then you can't see where they are.

If you've got this on your list... re-write your list. Rental at best.
MAY be better if you can get up to 4 people to play at the same time.

xbox 360 GT ajennice

User Info: Deathmetalgamer

Deathmetalgamer
7 years ago#2
I got this game on the wii and wish I bought it on the 360 cuz I would have already gotten half hte achievements... haha. Didn't know they had it on 360 until I went on gamefaqs

User Info: ShadowElite86

ShadowElite86
7 years ago#3
That's disappointing, I was hoping that the controls were at least as good as House of the Dead 3 on the original Xbox. My cousin has a Wii, so maybe I'll just rent it for that....although I do like achievements, lol.

User Info: Deathmetalgamer

Deathmetalgamer
7 years ago#4
I just got the 360 version, it sucks compared to the wii version.. cuz of the controls. The achievements are cool, but the controls are so bad I couldn't get passed the 2nd level on easy. I beat all the levels on the wii version easily...

User Info: Gucci_Mane_

Gucci_Mane_
7 years ago#5
Huh, this one is deff confusing.
http://i47.tinypic.com/2zsmhau.jpg
My Recent Purchases (Part 3) - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/213-nonstop-gaming-general/54887045

User Info: waxc3

waxc3
7 years ago#6
i think this may actually be the hardest game i have played on the 360.
put it on Easy and i still die nonstop.
i can handle the controls okay but if thats the Easy setting... well its not easy. sure make Hard and even Normal really tough, but Easy? come on.

i fail this game because of the difficulty.
jab, jab, ->, quick kick, fierce punch.
gamertag - waxc3

User Info: waxc3

waxc3
7 years ago#7
okay scratch that.

the first level (the insect one) took me so long to beat. i must have continued a checkpoint 1 at least 15 times.
then the rest of the game i never died again.
it seems as tough the very first chapter is just overly difficult perhaps. everything following seemed simple.
jab, jab, ->, quick kick, fierce punch.
gamertag - waxc3

User Info: Swag_Chef

Swag_Chef
6 years ago#8
I'm in for one of these.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived