Best PVP class and why?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Nest
  3. Best PVP class and why?

User Info: jdragon21

jdragon21
5 years ago#1
Out of all the classes and the current advance classes which is the best one to PVP with? The top dog? Thoughts?
Guild wars 2... WHEN!?

User Info: AdFwee

AdFwee
5 years ago#2
As of right now it would have to be sm because a good one can keep you down until you die with nothing you can do. When the cap gets raised though it will be a different story
AdFwee 785, NA
"Just as tall trees are known by their shadows, so are good men known by their enemies"

jdragon21
5 years ago#3
Atm I have a lvl 16 mystic. I was told they can be good in pvp. I'm trying to decide if. I should keep on with mystic or possibly delete and go with a pally or ele
Guild wars 2... WHEN!?

User Info: Twizzler321

Twizzler321
5 years ago#4
If you want a new char for pvp, just make 2 chars. With the 24 cap, you'll have plenty of time to make extra characters, so there's no need to delete any.
"Breeding can not Ditto with baby" ~Ryuriel

User Info: CookieSundae

CookieSundae
5 years ago#5
Hm... ill say mercenary bec they're good at 1v1.... Ele is good too. =D

SKILLS/stradegies > classes xD my opinion c:

User Info: Defunctive

Defunctive
5 years ago#6
Mystics don't have timestop yet, their essential pvp skill. So most say they're quite hard to use.
LoL - Defunctive

User Info: monk1550

monk1550
5 years ago#7
Just saying, but all the people saying "paladin left click = auto win" are lying. It actually takes alot of skill to get that combo going, and it also takes skill to maintain it. I learned this when I tried pvping with my paladin.
3009 7816 6608

jdragon21
5 years ago#8
Normally i wouldn't delete a character, but i already have a 24 Priest, 24 Acrobat, and a 18 SM, so id have to either keep going with Mystic or delete for something better.
Guild wars 2... WHEN!?

User Info: andrew000000

andrew000000
5 years ago#9
I thought you could have 7 characters. If so, you shouldn't delete any characters
LoL IGN: andrew000000

jdragon21
5 years ago#10
7? I thought it was only 4. Ill have to check when I get Home later.
Guild wars 2... WHEN!?
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Nest
  3. Best PVP class and why?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived