crow feathers?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: the_drifter04

the_drifter04
6 years ago#1
I collected four crow feathers by accident in a place where see saw boards are used twice to go up a level then to get to the tops of a walkway. all of it outside. somewhere around lvl 3 i think. what is the purpose of these feathers?

I don't want to get too far ahead of myself and lose the feathers, and I see nothing behind me. I'm probably gonna continue forward soon if no one responds within a few moments of this. So assume I've moved forward already if it's been more then five minutes since posting.
"first off, WALL OF TEXT"~Error1355

User Info: Jackc8

Jackc8
6 years ago#2

There's a corpse in the area where you collect the feathers. There's a long stairway - the corpse is at the bottom and to the left of the stairway. Once you've collected the feathers, the corpse tells you how to get into a terasure room halfway up the stairs.

User Info: JoWinner

JoWinner
6 years ago#3
Jackc8 posted...
There's a corpse in the area where you collect the feathers. There's a long stairway - the corpse is at the bottom and to the left of the stairway. Once you've collected the feathers, the corpse tells you how to get into a terasure room halfway up the stairs.

thanks Jack, i'd been wandering around for 20 minutes til i found this thread :D

User Info: Jackc8

Jackc8
6 years ago#4

Glad I could help :)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived