The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Lost Temple Rock Riddle

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hunted: The Demon's Forge
  3. Lost Temple Rock Riddle

User Info: LordThurisaz

LordThurisaz
5 years ago#1
Im stuck at the Ancient One, riddle is "find a feather, black as night, a tiny plant with petals bright" I found the plant n lava rock but cant find the feather for the life of me! Help please?
Because he died for us and resurrected to save us... WE LOVE YOU GOKU.

User Info: BlazeXx420xX

BlazeXx420xX
5 years ago#2
Same problem man I even reloaded check point and tried to like pick up the chickens or w/e lol.. >.> like no clue at all.

User Info: thrgostoper89

thrgostoper89
5 years ago#3
there is a tree to the left of the camp where the dead guy is there is a raven on the tree shoot it get the feather
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

User Info: LordThurisaz

LordThurisaz
5 years ago#4
thanks just figured it out lol
Because he died for us and resurrected to save us... WE LOVE YOU GOKU.

User Info: pkhgspt

pkhgspt
5 years ago#5
How do you get through the rock face ? I collected the 3 parts, and activated the camp fire with them. It told me to go to the rock face with whatever was produced but there's no reaction from the face. I have no item either, and can't find any in the fire.

User Info: pkhgspt

pkhgspt
5 years ago#6
nvm, I understood once I had bow equipped near the fire.
  1. Boards
  2. Hunted: The Demon's Forge
  3. Lost Temple Rock Riddle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived