why couldn't they get the same actress?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Heavy Rain Chronicles Episode 1: The Taxidermist
  3. why couldn't they get the same actress?

User Info: zidane kuja

zidane kuja
7 years ago#1
would it have been that hard?

or why didn't they just record all the dlc voice acting while making the game. they could have still released it all separately but the voice work would have been done, and the same.
PSN: shuzer667

User Info: pennywise666

pennywise666
7 years ago#2
Dunno the answer to the first question, both actress are even credited at the end of the normal game even before I DL the content...
As for the second options, well, cause not all the dlc is made yet I guess?
Plot holes to fills, etc... like, ethan's blackout or whatnot...
I went on a nintendo board and survived the fanboys.
Ric Flair 4 ever. WOOOO! The torch is passed on to HHH

User Info: squiggy9996999

squiggy9996999
7 years ago#3
the DLC was done before the game as a demo to show it off. the voice acting and tone were not yetset. then when they made the game they needed DLC, and everyone saw the scene at E3 and other shows and wanted to play it when they heard it wasn't in the game. Why make new DLC when you can charge for older unused stuff?

it would have been so much better if they had taken the time to redo the voice work. it's only one chapter.

User Info: zelosphia_8

zelosphia_8
7 years ago#4

The VA seemed so familiar to me. Wasn't it the same person who voice Carla Valenti (Indigo Prophecy)?

User Info: _Shuyin_

_Shuyin_
7 years ago#5
^ Yup, same person.
"At times we must purge things from this world because they should not exist. Even if it means losing someone that you love"
~ Deadly Premonition
  1. Boards
  2. Heavy Rain Chronicles Episode 1: The Taxidermist
  3. why couldn't they get the same actress?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived