How do you play the taxidermist?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: alex33x

alex33x
7 years ago#1

So I started playing heavy rain I downloded the taxidermist with my pre order code, but it didnt give me any options?I thought this was a prequel chapter so I wanted to play it befor ethe main game.

User Info: alex33x

alex33x
7 years ago#2

bump

User Info: karat

karat
7 years ago#3
From the Main Menu. Go to Extras. Then Downloadable Content. Then Taxidermist. Then Start a New Game.

It took me a while to figure it out too...

User Info: pennywise666

pennywise666
7 years ago#4
yeah, kind of makes you think it is going to link you to downloading stuff, not to downloaded stuff....
I went on a nintendo board and survived the fanboys.
Ric Flair 4 ever. WOOOO! The torch is passed on to HHH

User Info: devailo

devailo
7 years ago#5

hi, somthing stupid is happening but i dont know what. I go to extras , add-ons, taxidermist. and it sends me to the playstation store but there is absolutely nothing on it. so i quit the game and go in to the store again and i search the taxidermist, i find it and download it, install it and i go in the game again. extras, add-ons , taxidermist and woo hoo it sends me to the ps store again and again its completely empty...so how do i play the add on ??

User Info: Stuntman5ETH

Stuntman5ETH
7 years ago#6
Did you get the update for the game? When I did not update the game it was not there, but after I updated the game it was.

User Info: prodigal21

prodigal21
7 years ago#7

having the same problem as well. keeps going back to the PS store. is it something to do with the distributer of the game or something, like european or asia. mines definitely patched up. can't seem to get it working it's irritating

User Info: nepotu_ro

nepotu_ro
7 years ago#8
the ch 1 works only with bces 00458 product code. i have 00797 and it dosen't work ... so, maybe if you will check this on your hr game u will see this.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived