What a ripoff! (Spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SEXYTRON

SEXYTRON
7 years ago#1
No ending cutscenes, only a picture of a newspaper saying the outcome? This took me like 5 minutes to get through too. I see why Amazon was giving this away as a free download to people who preordered it. Not even worth $5.

PS3 Name: Deadscream

User Info: wvu9787

wvu9787
7 years ago#2
I really liked the story to it but yeah five bucks is a bit too much since its so short. The ending part was very intence though, but i think it should have been like $2.99 instead of $4.99. I know 5 dollars is not very much but for a buck more you could buy a ps1 game off psn.
Xbox 360 GT: Chrisanarchy13
PSN GT: Wvu9787

User Info: TheCyborgNinja

TheCyborgNinja
7 years ago#3
I got it for free by pre-ordering the game, yet I was still disappointed. Honestly, I think $1 for every 10 minutes of gameplay would be more fair for these. There's arguably 20 minutes here to complete everything, so $1.99 would be appropriate.
Official Cyborg Ninja of the XB-SB
"message parlor" ? do you mean the post office ? - SlayerX888

User Info: Katra

Katra
7 years ago#4

Have you played through all the scenarios? Because there is some awesome scenarios... Spoiler (very funny yet gruesome scenarios).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfkxthnaMXY&playnext_from=TL&videos=OQn6bYLHp2k

User Info: Someone_Else_

Someone_Else_
7 years ago#5
Got it as a pre order bonus. Enjoyed it. Glad I didn't pay for it.

I agree, 3 bucks is a better price for it.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived