U know something's sad when it was overpriced @ $5...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Heavy Rain Chronicles Episode 1: The Taxidermist
  3. U know something's sad when it was overpriced @ $5...

User Info: CMPunk13

CMPunk13
7 years ago#11

odino posted...
This failed, no more DLC. I say thank god because this was really something that should be in the game already.

So this is how we should have been introduced to Madison in the full game? Thank God you aren't in a position to make decisions.

User Info: blaqphantom

blaqphantom
7 years ago#12
agreed, I thought whats with all the hate before playing it? then i finished it in 15 minutes and see why. but as people have said its meant to be played through numerous times to see the several different endings.

User Info: Ferio

Ferio
7 years ago#13
The full game is originally priced at about $60 with at least ten hours through one play through. With something being one tenth of the cost, it's expected to be at least 10% of the original content. This is probably about three percent if that.
I don't care how much horseback riding she does or how many gymnastic sessions she has, that's not going to break her super-hymen.--Mean Mr Mustard

User Info: Combo Master

Combo Master
7 years ago#14
the part where you use the chainsaw to...... was well worth the $5.
Combo Master
  1. Boards
  2. Heavy Rain Chronicles Episode 1: The Taxidermist
  3. U know something's sad when it was overpriced @ $5...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived