MMORPG? Offline co-op?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Warriorboy1990

Warriorboy1990
7 years ago#1

I was reading an article about this game and I was wondering if it's going to be a MMORPG and if not, will this game have offline co-op? I know it has online.

User Info: params7

params7
7 years ago#2
Not an MMO. It has 3 player online-co-op and you can play offline with 2 A.I. partners. That's all that has been confirmed so far.

User Info: Warriorboy1990

Warriorboy1990
7 years ago#3

CarlosY2Jericho posted...
Not an MMO. It has 3 player online-co-op and you can play offline with 2 A.I. partners. That's all that has been confirmed so far.
---
King Of The World
http://bfbcs.com/stats_ps3/Params7

Alright cool thanks, so I can't play with my buddies offline then?

User Info: Phazor58

Phazor58
7 years ago#4
http://www.middleearthcenter.com/2010/04/more-on-war-in-the-north-co-op-to-feature-couch-co-op/

This interview suggests that there is offline co-op. You can either have 3 online, you and a friend splitscreening together with someone else online, or I'm assuming some mix of AI partners.
PSN: Phazor58 (Put gamefaqs/gamespot in the message or I will not add you)
Steam: [YEAH]Phazor (Julius Caesar avatar)

User Info: yakashamonian

yakashamonian
7 years ago#5
if it's snow blind there isn't gonna be split screen and isn't it with up to 3 other people?

User Info: Phazor58

Phazor58
7 years ago#6
Woops didn't mean to say splitscreen. And no it's only 2 on one console according to that source.
PSN: Phazor58 (Put gamefaqs/gamespot in the message or I will not add you)
Steam: [YEAH]Phazor (Julius Caesar avatar)

User Info: SWfreak16

SWfreak16
7 years ago#7

I just hope they don't focus only on the co-op part of the game. I, for one, am not much of a fan playing online co-op. (I play MMO's, but that doesn't count much since you can still do stuff alone.)

I prefer single-player RPG's when not playing an MMO, personally. I just hope they make it good for at least most possible players.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived