How do I change difficulty?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: FreeRangers

FreeRangers
5 years ago#1
Right now it is on normal, and I keep getting my ass kicked. My coop partner isn't good at it either but she really wants to play it with me. So how do I change the difficulty to easy? Thanks.
"I have no idea what hammer time is or how it differs from regular time" - Dexter Morgan

FreeRangers
5 years ago#2
Never mind I figured it out. I had to start a new game. But now it's too easy :\
It's impossible to rack up a combo because enemies die in 1 or 2 hits.
"I have no idea what hammer time is or how it differs from regular time" - Dexter Morgan

User Info: Quackycoaster

Quackycoaster
5 years ago#3
I will be playing this with my Fiance, who is awful at games... so after reading this I will make sure I put it on easy for her and then play through it on harder difficulties with my friends who are actual gamers.

FreeRangers
5 years ago#4
I think the game may be harder on coop then single player. I replayed the spot I was having troubles with in normal difficulty coop, playing in it single player on normal and I brezzed right through it, no problems at all.

User Info: rdkirley

rdkirley
5 years ago#5
I still can't figure out how to change the difficulty level. Help!

User Info: Mystadon

Mystadon
5 years ago#6
FreeRangers posted...
Never mind I figured it out. I had to start a new game. But now it's too easy :\
It's impossible to rack up a combo because enemies die in 1 or 2 hits.

So share how. . .

User Info: darkness1018

darkness1018
5 years ago#7
I can seem to change it either...lol would be great if someone would share :).

FreeRangers
5 years ago#8
You have to start a new game to change the difficulty. From the main character select screen press start (or maybe select) and you will have the option to load a game or start a new one. Start a new one and you will be able to choose a difficulty. Only easy and normal are unlocked the others unlock after you finish the game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Cannot save progress?hsseldon19/22 11:38AM