Looking for fun college adults with mics to play sexy time with

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Beat Hazard
  3. Looking for fun college adults with mics to play sexy time with

User Info: KirbyWithAGun

KirbyWithAGun
4 years ago#1
My voice is incredibly unsexy, sorry to disappoint. I make up for my very large boobs.... unfortunately I'm a man, so all the guys reading this, sorry... To all the ladies, I have a webcam and I might rub them for you. Moving on, I am spamming gamefaqs with random topics like this because I have come to a realization that my imaginary friends I kept dear to myself since elementary school are not very nice and are not gamers... So here I am!

I am 21, looking for other people around that age. I typically cannot stand teenagers, so bugger off if you're not legal-I mean old. I typically try to avoid making these threads like a dating website profile, but I kinda have to here. I listen to a large variety of music from techno to metal, hip hop to classical, etc. I only hate death metal and black metal... and sometimes crap like bubble gum nonsense (for example, I do not enjoy Justin Bieber much, but I do like maybe two or three of his songs). I probably hate some other genre of music, but that is all that comes to mind.

If you're a fun person that don't this game seriously, add me up because I'm terrible at the damn game.

MY username for Skype and Steam is: WarDeathFun
  1. Boards
  2. Beat Hazard
  3. Looking for fun college adults with mics to play sexy time with

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived