100% and Alternate Endings (SPOILERS!)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Mister_Zurkon

Mister_Zurkon
7 years ago#1
I just got 100% and got both endings.

Touching stuff, especially the "Adventuring" ending when Sam Jr. pops up at the end.

I took Sam Jr. With me after I picked up Sal inside of Monster Sam, And then I got the "Crime Fighting" ending and saw a giant cockroach in the background, I wonder if that was supposed to be Sam Jr.?
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

User Info: KyonKuchiki

KyonKuchiki
7 years ago#2
What? i'm confused... The ending I saw...

I beat the game, max teleports in and kills stinky and skunkape, sam mopes about max being dead, after the credits, max appears via time travel phone booth, talks about how he killed sam in an alternate timeline, the two team up and go off on another adventure. Sam Jr the cockroach appears, the phone booth comes back and sam picks up sam jr, and teleports off again.

So you're saying there's alternate endings other than the way this played out? I really didn't see any branching path in the game like that...
Laharl: Or, do you want me to give human kids an addictive video game that will deprive them of their sleep?
(Laharl's evil plan)

User Info: tacomanii

tacomanii
7 years ago#3
Yes, after you flip the switch (narrator scene), you can talk to the tumor and remind him about "crimefighting", then when you finish the game, it will have a different ending.

You can replay it, or watch it on YouTube.....

User Info: DevilD2005

DevilD2005
7 years ago#4
I must have missed it, i though Max just teleported himself into Skunkapes ship, i didnt think he blew up in it.

User Info: KyonKuchiki

KyonKuchiki
7 years ago#5
Wow, definitely like the crime fighting ending better than the adventuring one. Wonder what triggers the hat vs sam jr in the adventuring ending? And I wonder if there's a variation for the crime fighting ending?
Laharl: Or, do you want me to give human kids an addictive video game that will deprive them of their sleep?
(Laharl's evil plan)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived