Yes!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: RichieGamer

RichieGamer
7 years ago#1
TCon 2!!!!
~RaLoZ~

User Info: sunfalcon9

sunfalcon9
7 years ago#2
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

sunfalcon9
7 years ago#3
Wait...>_>
Kirbeh

User Info: RichieGamer

RichieGamer
7 years ago#4
Nope. I got the fourth post.
~RaLoZ~

User Info: UltimateFlame13

UltimateFlame13
7 years ago#5
I suggest we celebrate with a dance party.

*dances*
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Waiting for Lost Planet 2, Brink, Civ V, SC2

User Info: guttertalk

guttertalk
7 years ago#6
I have to admit . . . when I saw the changes for the Grinder and Gladiator, I had my doubts about HVS. But what they are putting into TCon 2 is pretty amazing . . . the various multiplayer improvements alone are impressive (coop! YES).

The screens show a much improved art direction. The idea of walking into action is a sign of good design. (I loved the anecdote about an NPC knocking over a coke machine to use for cover.)

I think the story sounds better . . . and love the idea of really varied locations.

I know things can change by the time the game releases, but this has the look of an impressive game. I think we're looking at a jump in quality much like Assassin's Creed II where devs listened to gamers.

On the basis on that alone--of listening to what we said--I'll pre-order the game. :)

I think it would be good if the next thing HVS reveals about this game shows the thought that's going into level design. (I'm not a COD fan, but WW2 had some impressive level designs . . . not symmetrical.)

sunfalcon9
7 years ago#7
Well, i would think they would keep majors things the same (major things= style of gameplay, FPS, ASE etc.) the same because it is a sequel even though its not in the same setting
Kirbeh

User Info: camstar57

camstar57
7 years ago#8
If this has better map design than MWR and equal/better balence then MWR will die.
Go! To Hell!

User Info: nogaems

nogaems
7 years ago#9
Yes we get it. You don't like MWR. Now get out.
Time for male modeling!
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/6783/1269474108518.jpg

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived