I would like to seek your acceptance

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I would like to seek your acceptance

User Info: CelticLink94

CelticLink94
7 years ago#11
yeah haha... I wonder how long it'll take this to crack the top ten
~~~~Frozen Primates and Polite Rodents make for really good bands~~~~~
"The extreme irony of life is that nobody gets through it alive"- a friend

User Info: guttertalk

guttertalk
7 years ago#12
Ah I remember you Celtic from the other board but I forgot you were the one who started the League of Vets. I was bummed when nothing much came of it. But it highlighted a key difference between the Wii and the. 360 for connecting with other players. I wish you didn't have to go into the game to see who's online.

CelticLink94
7 years ago#13
^yeah, that's true... but wii players make it manage... I wish League of Vets worked out too, but too many people with too many schedules, and honestly managing it was proving to be a hassle... when like, two people showed up to the first tournament, I was pretty much over it and decided just to play with the people I'd met, not set up tourneys for them.

User Info: guttertalk

guttertalk
7 years ago#14
One thing is that I found Wii players are generally more pleasant or, at least, not nearly as big a**es. :)

A couple of weeks after MW2 came out, I went to a LAN party and we played with a guy online who gave new players, including myself, no end of grief. We hadn't stayed home all day for a week playing it. It was sort of a turning point for me as I realized that the game itself wasn't *that* fun, although it had some excellent things. But when people weren't fun to be around, then I realized that there's no point in playing the game.

One thing about The Conduit was that I think, in not trying to be realistic, in being more like a Quake kind of FPS, it was more fun. And the gamers were generally more fun to play with.

I didn't run into the glitches and hackers very often. But I did find the matchmaking a bit too long, even though some of the PS360 games can take a while to find players. I wish it could be as quick and easy to find a game online as it was when I played more on the PC. It seemed that once you found a group to play with, you really wanted to stay on playing games.

User Info: The_Shader

The_Shader
7 years ago#15
you can be accepted dude, if you kick some troll ass.

last troll bashing gave me 3xp! now i'm level 4 with 23hp!!!
Sparkster returns after 15 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader

CelticLink94
7 years ago#16
haha, thankfully I haven't seen any trolls on this board.... yet

User Info: Combo_Breaker1

Combo_Breaker1
7 years ago#17
ohaithur
C-C-C-Combo-Breaker!!!!!!!!!!
CODMW FC- 3134-6314-9279
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I would like to seek your acceptance

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived