Official Veteran Topic.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Official Veteran Topic.

User Info: Combo_Breaker1

Combo_Breaker1
6 years ago#11
*signs*
Jester of the TCon 2 board
CODMW FC- 3134-6314-9279

User Info: AoW_Cyanide

AoW_Cyanide
6 years ago#12
A general rule of video games is that if you played the game for a good portion of it's life span, or if you got the game on release date, you are considered a veteran.

That would include me and almost everyone here. I remember when the wavedash and shotgun cancel came out. I wavedashed like crazy. I was probably one of the premiere users of it and advanced it's uses pretty far.
CoD MWR GT - FuSNCYaNoTiK, AoW Cyanide, AoW CYaNoTiK - 2455-0001-3345
Collaterals - 15|360s - 4|Bounce Shots - 2|Aces - 7|Ninja Defuses - 54|MW2 Ninjas - 5

User Info: papercup

papercup
6 years ago#13
I wavedashed a little bit. It was good for getting back to my base to heal or to capture the ASE, but other than that I didn't find much tactical use for it. =/
...*stabs j00* Number of stabs: 1007
The Conduit FC: 1333-5480-2178

User Info: UltimateFlame13

UltimateFlame13
6 years ago#14
wavedashing...I can't remember, was that when you would crouch when jumping to slide a little bit?
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Playing: Borderlands, MW2, Civ IV, The World Ends With You

User Info: papercup

papercup
6 years ago#15

wavedashing...I can't remember, was that when you would crouch when jumping to slide a little bit?

Yes
...*stabs j00* Number of stabs: 1007
The Conduit FC: 1333-5480-2178

User Info: xplayer55

xplayer55
6 years ago#16
I have been on TCON boards since March of 09, but I stopped playing for 3 months. Now I am back for TCON 2... woot.

Btw I just got a 25 kill killing spree on Streets.. FFA Human
Trying to tell a noob to leave would be like trying to tell an Atheist that God exists, it can't be done..
--Currently playing: Pokemon Heart Gold--

User Info: AoW_Cyanide

AoW_Cyanide
6 years ago#17
I don't remember if it was called wavedashing but I just used the Melee name for it. And I found a lot of tactical uses for it. Especially on Cap the ASE.
CoD MWR GT - FuSNCYaNoTiK, AoW Cyanide, AoW CYaNoTiK - 2455-0001-3345
Collaterals - 15|360s - 4|Bounce Shots - 2|Aces - 7|Ninja Defuses - 54|MW2 Ninjas - 5
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Official Veteran Topic.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived