I hope we get a pre-order bonus again.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I hope we get a pre-order bonus again.

User Info: KainWind

KainWind
6 years ago#1
Although if we do, I want it to be either some kind of separate object (besides the case), or something that is only on a special disc. The codes used to unlock the secret stuff in the first game was too easy for anyone without the special edition to get. It kind of made pre-ordering pointless, except that the case was better (even though some people got it anyway).
Gerudo Valley is a great Zelda song. Agreed: 35
I think Kain is a pretty cool guy, eh jumps with teh spearz and doesn't afraid of anything.

User Info: OLiberty

OLiberty
6 years ago#2
I believe a concept art book was included as well.

User Info: The_Shader

The_Shader
6 years ago#3
a ******* concept art book! with each art accompanied by detailed information of what they were going for, how they were achieving this, and why they are drawing this that way.

i especially like the "We drew the helmets we each wanted on our suit." and one was a Ski-Mask Smiley Face, Star Trooper's helmet from Star Wars, and Cylon(?) helmets from Battlestar Galactica.
Sparkster returns after 15 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader

User Info: psychobrew

psychobrew
6 years ago#4
I want a real live ASE LED flashlight.

User Info: KainWind

KainWind
6 years ago#5
Oh yeah, I forgot about the concept art book...

Anyone have any other good ideas for possible pre-order bonuses?
Gerudo Valley is a great Zelda song. Agreed: 35
I think Kain is a pretty cool guy, eh jumps with teh spearz and doesn't afraid of anything.

User Info: UltimateFlame13

UltimateFlame13
6 years ago#6
I want an ASE replica :). When the pre-order bonus was first announced for TCon they made it sound like a real-life ASE thing, and I still wish it would have been that.
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Waiting for Lost Planet 2, Brink, Civ V, SC2

User Info: incognito3

incognito3
6 years ago#7
"PreOrder Conduit 2 and you get special addition game!.. and a can of orange soda....
---
Are you picking up what i am putting down?The official hammer user.
Call me Incognito, Incognito3, Martian, Pwnage, or THE ranter, if you would please. Inb4orangesodarocks

User Info: papercup

papercup
6 years ago#8

I want an ASE replica :). When the pre-order bonus was first announced for TCon they made it sound like a real-life ASE thing, and I still wish it would have been that.

It could double as a flashlight. =D
...*stabs j00* Number of stabs: 1007
The Conduit FC: 1333-5480-2178

User Info: SupahShnipa

SupahShnipa
6 years ago#9

I want a tin case, now.

User Info: Aile_Wing

Aile_Wing
6 years ago#10
^ I would go for that. i don't know why, but I love tin cases. XD
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I hope we get a pre-order bonus again.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived