What's the best way to contact the staff at High Voltage Software?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. What's the best way to contact the staff at High Voltage Software?

User Info: Dark_Gaia

Dark_Gaia
6 years ago#1
I know their site has a feedback e-mail and I heard they're pretty good with fan mail too, but how do we know if the e-mail was read by just a person hired to read e-mails rather than the staff of the office?

User Info: UltimateFlame13

UltimateFlame13
6 years ago#2
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: UltimateFlame13

UltimateFlame13
6 years ago#3
Well, if you want you can always contact HVSTony here or at http://hvs-network.ning.com/ . He will pass along any suggestions or answer any questions you have.
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Waiting for Lost Planet 2, Brink, Civ V, SC2

Dark_Gaia
6 years ago#4
It's actually not me that wants to contact HVS, but I notice the boards are already on the top 10 list so I figured I'd ask. My friend has some interesting suggestions to HVS and he already sent an e-mail to their feedback section, but he's worried it would be read by someone specially assigned to read e-mails without having a chance to be passed onto HVS. I guess it wouldn't hurt to post it on this board, then?

User Info: stufa1978

stufa1978
6 years ago#5
Big thumbs up for HVS for listening.

And HVS Tony does pop in 'The Conduit Portal' made by a remarkable TCon fan. He responds to fans and come here from time to time.

They are watching us.
Leave luck to Heaven.

Dark_Gaia
6 years ago#6
I just read the e-mail draft he wrote up and it makes a lot of good points. So if you guys don't mind another thread with the title addressed to HVSTony, I'll post it here for everyone to read. It's not a flame or anything offensive, it's a very constructive (to me anyway) e-mail dissecting the problem with the graphics.

User Info: Ivalice_VKP

Ivalice_VKP
6 years ago#7
I just emailed them asking where is a new Hunter: The Reckoning game. It's been seven years now. There are a few fans that want a new one.
Currently Playing-Vandal Hearts Trilogy
Waiting on-The Last Guardian, The Last Story, Xenoblade
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. What's the best way to contact the staff at High Voltage Software?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived