You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
I posted this topic in Tcon1 board but I was told to just move it here, so here we go Some ideas for Tcon2
- Everyone has been saying this lower the amount of grenades one player can hold and get rid of the supplying boxes around the stages
- You should be able to specifically pick what mode you wanna play. Instead of TR, TO, and FA just give every mode a search option.
- Stages shouldn't be symmetrical
- The guns in Tcon are very nice, but a few more wouldn't hurt
- Online you should get points for assisted kills
- Why cant we run in this game? haha
- Clan tags would also be nice
- Also I don't like the whole direct democracy system. I think the guns should be spread out among certain stages and there should be a "vote to skip" system for what stage we go to. Cause I'm sure people are getting sick of Marathon, Explosives, Streets.
- Might be a stretch but vehicles would be pretty cool lol
Thanks for looking into this ;) Hope Tcon2 is gonna be great
Conduit FC- 1118-7995-5917 Brawl FC- 2277-6830-7755 l TL CH