Okay, serious idea/Petition to Include Mutators

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Okay, serious idea/Petition to Include Mutators

User Info: GenericComments

GenericComments
7 years ago#11
I will concede this point as I did not realize Mutators were that popular.
I'm not changing this Sig until Resident Feeble...4 gets an update.

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
7 years ago#12
I played a bit of Quake Live, and I've played local DM with Quake 2 on PSX. Aside from that, rarely anything other than campaign/occasional bots. I <3 Quake, but I suck at it and don't really have the right stuff for online gaming ATM anyway.

And it's not a point of popularity. You seriously just don't know what a mutator is. Go and do some research.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

User Info: GenericComments

GenericComments
7 years ago#13
Wrong, I do know what mods/mutators are and have played some including counter-strike mods and Brawl+, but I have never found them amusing. I did not realize I was the only one that thought they were pointless nonsense.

DarkZV2Beta
7 years ago#14
Categorising mods with mutators is like categorising a goat with water.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

User Info: DarkShadowRage

DarkShadowRage
7 years ago#15
GenericComments
Posted 4/4/2010 10:15:36 PM
message detail Wrong, I do know what mods/mutators are and have played some including counter-strike mods and Brawl+, but I have never found them amusing. I did not realize I was the only one that thought they were pointless nonsense.
---

lol

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/462/utmutatorlist.png
UT99ftw
---
|Proud owner of a Nintendo Wii 04/07/07|A big time Samus Fan|Conduit name: (Shadow)

User Info: nintendomaniac

nintendomaniac
7 years ago#16
Honestly I LOVE those types of options in games, and I've never even played UT99 >____>;
Wii Code: 8374-5612-2233-9267

User Info: Vermineater

Vermineater
7 years ago#17
UT2K4 and 99 here, I love them. =D

Honestly, I'm gonna say I fully encourage the idea of mutators in private matches. =D
VE - Stuff makes me raeg! D:<
Now Playing: Pokemon: HeartGold, UT2K4, stuff

User Info: guttertalk

guttertalk
7 years ago#18
I was thinking of mutators the other day when that perks thread came up. I think they add more play life to maps. And done well, you can use the mutators as a kind of slider from realistic physics and play to over-the-top play.

It would seem that mutators would require a host to define the mutators. I wouldn't want to vote on these.

User Info: Vermineater

Vermineater
7 years ago#19
Yeah, like I said, good for private matches. =D Anyway, could you jump in TCon? If so, Low grav would be some fun! =D
VE - Stuff makes me raeg! D:<
Now Playing: Pokemon: HeartGold, UT2K4, stuff

DarkZV2Beta
7 years ago#20
Yup, jump and crouch were both in there.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Okay, serious idea/Petition to Include Mutators

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived