What if TCON2 contained vehicles?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. What if TCON2 contained vehicles?

User Info: psychobrew

psychobrew
7 years ago#41

The_Shader posted...
Why is it that when people hear 'Vehicles' they instantly think 'Halo'.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2. its Vehicle perfection. Theres a ****practically built ONLY to either heal or destroy vehicles. Theres even Dart Guns that fire 'lock on-able' darts so your RPG's and what not home in on their targets.

theres even an 'Explosive' special for overall better rocket/grenade damage!

my point is, if your gonna talk about vehicles in a game that ACTUALLY work, talk about BBC2

Exactly. Vehicles are excellent in all Battlefields. If a tank kills you, just respawn as a tank killoer and return the favor.

User Info: jayessbee23

jayessbee23
7 years ago#42
Maybe, I mean transport copters/APCs could be really cool
But the idea of tanks makes me cringe

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
7 years ago#43
I can tell you right now guys that there is not going to be any vehicles. We are concentrating on awesome FPS action and not driving.

Tony

I <3 you
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

User Info: UltimateFlame13

UltimateFlame13
7 years ago#44

Tanks were tons of fun in Battlefield.

Apparently you don't understand what I meant. Anyway, no real reason to discuss it since their won't be any vehicles.
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Playing: Golden Sun TLA, Borderlands, MW2, Civ IV
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. What if TCON2 contained vehicles?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived