I wish this game had MLG variant support

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I wish this game had MLG variant support

User Info: _Dark3nd_

_Dark3nd_
7 years ago#1
Like an actual good ruleset for gamebattles, ones that actually took skill. And LAN, none of this splitscreen nonsense. Maybe a playlist or a trueskill ranking system.
Youtube.com/user/xDark3ndx
[]Message me if you wanna play/add[]

User Info: connorcrow

connorcrow
7 years ago#2
Well games that actully have mlg variant setups are games that are actully featured in MLG or popular games on Gamebattles to make it into Gamebattles Live. I highly doupt a wii FPS will ever reach MLG Status. I was surprised when they announced SSBB to be MLG last month
Finished 2nd Summer 09 Gambattles for The Conduit Team Ladder
Halo 3: Team nD Goin pro 2010 (main slayer)

User Info: _Dark3nd_

_Dark3nd_
7 years ago#3

Well games that actully have mlg variant setups are games that are actully featured in MLG or popular games on Gamebattles to make it into Gamebattles Live. I highly doupt a wii FPS will ever reach MLG Status. I was surprised when they announced SSBB to be MLG last month

But the wii is a good competitive console according to this board.
Youtube.com/user/xDark3ndx
[]Message me if you wanna play/add[]

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
7 years ago#4
That doesn't make it a popular one.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I wish this game had MLG variant support

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived