Okay, this is potentially the title I want the most for Wii this year. =D

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Okay, this is potentially the title I want the most for Wii this year. =D

User Info: The_Shader

The_Shader
7 years ago#21
Heres my thought process on new games, and how i buy them.

Metroid: Other M.... Single player only, meaning all its focus is on that. 40-60 bucks for this new-sh gameplay that might last 15 hours, or 25. i DONT want to buy something if i'll stop having fun after that amount of time. Despite how much i want to check out the sequel to Super Metroid.

Conduit 2.... Wiimote controls.... Sequel to my favorite Wii game. An improved story mode in all aspects, maybe 10-20 hours long. A revamped multiplayer, new gameplay. more weapons, character customization, and maps. Fun time will last maybe 2-5 weeks before i switch to a different game, between breaks.

..... Conduit 2 would be the better purchase, regardless if its competition is Metroid, Zelda, Mario or maybe even.... nah, i'll get a new Chrono Trigger sequel rather then anything else. :D

Some 15-25 hour long single player games are impossible to pass up. Red Steel 2 is one of them, along with Madworld.
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader

User Info: Vermineater

Vermineater
7 years ago#22
Metroid is still awesome-sauce, but this one I'm gonna wait to read reviews, since I don't know if Team Ninja can do it well. =/

Also, I can't be excited for a game that has no gameplay vids and only 1 non in-game pic. =/ (Zelda, obviously)
VE - Stuff makes me raeg! D:<
Now Playing: Pokemon: HeartGold, UT2K4, stuff

User Info: ScottTheRockGod

ScottTheRockGod
7 years ago#23
Yes UltimateFlame it was a [not so random] post of support and agreement. Did you really have to quote that as if I said something wrong? lol
--SFU-Six Feet Under owns you!-SFU--

User Info: UltimateFlame13

UltimateFlame13
7 years ago#24

Yes UltimateFlame it was a [not so random] post of support and agreement. Did you really have to quote that as if I said something wrong? lol

I was just curious about what you were talking about.
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Playing: Golden Sun TLA, Borderlands, MW2, Civ IV
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Okay, this is potentially the title I want the most for Wii this year. =D

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived