I might get flamed for this, but..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I might get flamed for this, but..

User Info: Jarinmack

Jarinmack
7 years ago#1
I hope this game uses the Classic and/or gamecube controllers, so people who don't like motion controls can enjoy the game too and it might make a increase in the game's sales. If they did add CC/GC support, I would not use it, but I think it would be good for people who play alot of PS3/360.
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: CASAKI
MWR: M|Beasty. My gold guns: Uzi, Ak, M10, M60.

User Info: jje116

jje116
7 years ago#2
i agree, i'm fine with motion controls, but sometimes i just want a normal controller.
Holy Jeezus!

User Info: AoW_Cyanide

AoW_Cyanide
7 years ago#3
Same here. I love using GC controller on games, and that's not only because I have a 360. I love GC FPSs.
CoD MWR GT - FuSNCYaNoTiK, AoW Cyanide, AoW CYaNoTiK - 2455-0001-3345
Collaterals - 15|360s - 4|Bounce Shots - 2|Aces - 7|Ninja Defuses - 54|MW2 Ninjas - 5

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
7 years ago#4
I actually agree. Just because I'd like to be able to try to beat the game with a GC controller.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

User Info: The_Shader

The_Shader
7 years ago#5
the Gamecube controller is insanely awesome, but i aim quicker and more accurately with the wiimote.

i remember re-buying RE4 for the Wii and going 'HOLY ****' because of the controls. it became SO easy to get headshots and long shots in Mercenary Mode.

god i love reloading the revolver and other handguns in that game. OH and the first Sniper Rifle! ****ing awesome!!! XD
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader

User Info: articshard

articshard
7 years ago#6
meh i wouldnt expect any "flame" out of this topic. that is just plainly your opinion and you expressed it without bias by saying one is better than the the other
i need diablo 3 and i need it now, oh yeah and Civ V
longe time user, short time account holder

User Info: drummerkid38

drummerkid38
7 years ago#7
Yeah, it would be a good idea to include but what about the guns like the deathomizer/shrieker/hive cannon. Wouldn't really work
Currently Playing: Modern Warfare Reflex
FC: 0363-1767-1144-SlyFox

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
7 years ago#8
Could use a fixed rotational setting.
I don't see how the shrieker wouldn't work, though. 'S just like the Half Life rocket launcher.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

User Info: HVSTony

HVSTony
7 years ago#9
If we were interested in making the game for dual analogue it would be for the 360 :)

User Info: Jarinmack

Jarinmack
7 years ago#10
Well, Tony does have a point.
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: CASAKI
MWR: M|Beasty. My gold guns: Uzi, Ak, M10, M60.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I might get flamed for this, but..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived