2nd chances

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. 2nd chances

User Info: The_Shader

The_Shader
6 years ago#11
^ omg dude.... you watch those Judge movies? uugh.... its like watching Springer....
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader

User Info: wwe_rko

wwe_rko
6 years ago#12
first of all wen ever a game doesnt have online i dont buy it unless its a game like heavy rain on ps3 which was like a movie but other then that i nvr buy them i only played the first mission of tc & i still havn beat the mw2 campaign & i wouldn't have played it at all if it wasnt 4 trophies & to tell u the truth i probably wont finsh the c2 campaign but i mite because u can do co op play a speaking from sum1 who only plyed tc online it was one of the best games iv ever played in my life i like it better then any cod or bf game & it had sum of the best grafx .XP. on the wii the wepons were awesome & i will b buying 2 c2 1 2 ply & another 2 show off
(PSN ASCCODE95) (GAMERTAG ASCCODE95)
SUPPORT/WATCH TNA TO MAKE WWE BETTER

User Info: ryudo_dragoon

ryudo_dragoon
6 years ago#13
I agree with the above poster despite the post hurting my eyes.
On a side note, I approve of Judge Mathis, being the only law show that I find interesting. :P
Tcon FC:2793-8409-4930 Ryudo
SSBB FC:4983-7219-7965 (Just don't use CF, my game will freeze)

User Info: TehKrimboElf

TehKrimboElf
6 years ago#14
People who only play games with multiplayer are missing out on some amazing games.
"If it was a matter of life or death I would definately punch a naked girl in the face." - carr_mig

User Info: The_Shader

The_Shader
6 years ago#15
the games 'Conquer's Bad Fur Day' and 'Metal Arms: Glitch in the System' come to mind...
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. 2nd chances

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived