Shotgun Secondaries

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Shotgun Secondaries

User Info: ZBug_

ZBug_
7 years ago#21
"The SPAS was a little too strong in TehC. It needs to have a longer pump, less ammo, and less range"

it's based on a real gun so taking away ammo or range would kinda ruin it. but a bit slower shooting time could be fine.
The Conduit: 4425-9297-5799 -Zane
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now." Light Yagami

User Info: CHAINMAILLEKID

CHAINMAILLEKID
7 years ago#22
If it was based on how real shotguns work You'd be able to shoot faster than you can with the cancel,
The effective range would be around 120 feet ( like 4X the effective range in game )
it would take twice as long to reload, And you'd have to clean it after every match.
It would also occasionally Jam, or get a dud shell.

It only has to resemble a shotgun, it doesn't have to work the same way a shotgun does, or anything.
Much more important than making it look like a shotgun, is making the game balanced.

User Info: ZBug_

ZBug_
7 years ago#23
^ ok you got me on the range but the real life SPAZ 12 shotgun has 8 shots so I think this one should too. And like you said they can make the reload time longer and the pump time slower
The Conduit: 4425-9297-5799 -Zane
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now." Light Yagami
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Shotgun Secondaries

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived