in TCon, do the shotguns bullets disappear after they go so far? (HVS Tony?)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. in TCon, do the shotguns bullets disappear after they go so far? (HVS Tony?)

User Info: ZBug_

ZBug_
7 years ago#1
What I'm asking is how do you make the shotgun have a limited range? Do the bullets disappear after they go a certain distance? or do they just spread so much it doesn't hit anyone?

Anyone else who might know would be helpful too.
The Conduit: 4425-9297-5799 -Zane
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now." Light Yagami

User Info: CHAINMAILLEKID

CHAINMAILLEKID
7 years ago#2
Just go into the game and shoot some walls.
It leaves marks where the shots hit, and you'll be able to observe the way the range and spread works yourself :D
Even count the number of pellets in a shot.

User Info: ZBug_

ZBug_
7 years ago#3
but what if im shooting a wall across the map? will it go that far? or spread so much it hits walls to the side.
The Conduit: 4425-9297-5799 -Zane
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now." Light Yagami

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
7 years ago#4
Go find out.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

User Info: IMA1337_FearMe

IMA1337_FearMe
7 years ago#5
im pretty sure they do. try it out long range with some friends
I can cook the best lasagna in the "galaxy" <lol
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. in TCon, do the shotguns bullets disappear after they go so far? (HVS Tony?)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived