HVS Tony, would you know anything about these flyers?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. HVS Tony, would you know anything about these flyers?

User Info: typhone004

typhone004
7 years ago#11
^thanks, just a little curious
Xbox360 Gamertag= SidewaysHorizon

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
7 years ago#12
Wow, that's actually really cool.

Good on you guys for doing something for the community and the future of the students.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

User Info: HVSTony

HVSTony
7 years ago#13
Yeah, I got permission to show one of the cinemas I was working on. It was a good meeting with plenty of questions from students and teachers.

-Tony

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
7 years ago#14
I'm almost wishing someone brought a cam and is going to upload it to youtube, but that would be rather cruel. :p
Hope to see it soon. I can't wait to see what the cinemas in Conduit 2 are like. I loved that heli-scene, it was one of the best in the game, even if it totally made no sense at all.(Random helicopter stops between two buildings, a drudge jumps on it, and then it crashes before the drudge even gets in...?)
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. HVS Tony, would you know anything about these flyers?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived