what guns need to be in this game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. what guns need to be in this game

User Info: 7Nobody5

7Nobody5
7 years ago#11
keep the warp pistol...in multiplayer the warp pistol is a one hit kill with charged shot even after bouncing off a wall....i did it already and it was quite hilarious.

User Info: Prime011

Prime011
7 years ago#12
What is wrong with you?!
Take away the Deatomizer?! Heck no!
Waiting for: Metroid: Other M, SMG2, and CON2!!!
Hebrews 11:1

User Info: IMA1337_FearMe

IMA1337_FearMe
7 years ago#13
they should nerf the charge shot of the warpy, and no bunny hopping would eliminate its uberness, therefore balancing it as a weapon
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: The_Shader

The_Shader
7 years ago#14
agreed that the Warpy was a little too strong, so it being nerfed would be ok with me.

it was so damn fun to bounce shots and kill players behind corners.... i cant wait to see what the new Deatomizer looks like! (i personally LOVE the Vector, and i cant wait to see what other gun it will be imitating)
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit Name= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri Name= "Deimos"

User Info: Godlubsme

Godlubsme
7 years ago#15
I liked all the guns, except it'd be nice to have classes, because you get to choose.
Jerimiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you declares the lord. Plans for you to prosper and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. what guns need to be in this game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived