2 things

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Fluxy1223

Fluxy1223
7 years ago#1
1.I've noticed something while playing the conduit today, sometimes there seems to be a slowdown when a lot of things are going on so I would like to know if that's going to be fixed
2. I would like to see something along the lines of something bye the names of players, when you're online, that shows there ping so I can know if I'm going to lag or if they're.

That's about it, tell me if you agree or add things if you see fit
I think too much, and not in a smart way.....

User Info: Phasmatis92

Phasmatis92
7 years ago#2
HVSTony answered in another thread that a "Ping" indicator is unlikely as a consequence of Nintendo's online policies.

I strongly second #1 though; frame rate in vital in Wii FPS games, they live or die by it. A choppy frame rate destroys the fluid aiming that is their main draw in the first place.

Rock solid 30fps, please, HVS! ;)

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
7 years ago#3
That's not something you can "fix", as it was never broken.
Count on improvement, though. This game will look and run better than the first, especially when there,s lots going on.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived