Anyone else think the first game was great?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Anyone else think the first game was great?

User Info: ChrisM95

ChrisM95
7 years ago#1

I loved it. I have all three consoles, so I have played the bigger (overhyped) Call of Duty games. But the Conduit just seems to appeal to me more. I don't know why, but I seem to find myself having more fun playing the Conduit than I do Modern Warfare 2. Why? I don't know, but High Voltage Software must be doing something right.

User Info: KainWind

KainWind
7 years ago#2
I thoroughly enjoyed the first game, but I only have a wii. I have played MW2, but The Conduit was still a great game to play. That is until online became a glitch and hack fest. I guess that's what private matches are for.
Gerudo Valley is a great Zelda song. Agreed: 38
I think Kain is a pretty cool guy, eh jumps with teh spearz and doesn't afraid of anything.

User Info: Green_Tunic

Green_Tunic
7 years ago#3
Outside of the hackers and glitchers I loved the online. I'm just hoping for a little bit more variety. I liked The Conduit because it was less "realistic" than COD in terms of combat but because of this I eventually got bored with the game when very few players offered a challenge and there was very few room for a bit of randomness.

I know this sound very hard to achieve but I hope Conduit 2 manages to get a bit more variety without being too much like the Call of Duty series.
Call me Silly_Tunic!!!
http://leakybattery.wordpress.com/ (mah videogame blog)

User Info: SupahShnipa

SupahShnipa
7 years ago#4
Wii-Speak Private Matches were hella fun.
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES

User Info: Pit107

Pit107
7 years ago#5
I didn't think it was great, but I thought it was pretty good and I enjoyed it. I don't really like FPS games with dual analog, and I'm not really a PC gamer, so I've really only played two FPS games thoroughly, The Conduit and CoD: MWR. I've played Metroid Prime Trilogy, but I consider that a First Person Adventure, and I've played RS2, but I consider that a First Person Action game.
Sonic speeds out of the closet in Sega's new Sonic Colors for the Wii, DS. -iGiac
Head of the ZWWT Board Royal Guard and ZWWT Board Head Scholar

User Info: wwe_rko

wwe_rko
7 years ago#6
i have all 3 consoles 2 &i liked the muti player part of conduit bttr the mw2s i just wish a few things were changed like voice chat with any1 not just your friends & you chose your own wepons & personaly iv fell in love with the motion controls to the point that im standing up & trying to move my ps3 controler in the direction im walking at first i thout motion controls were a gimmick but scince i dnt have a ps3 or 360 4 a year while i was playing my wii i am very excited about playstation move i just hope cod bo has playstation move compatibility scince ativision is 1 of over 30 companys on board with playstation move
(PSN ASCCODE95) (GAMERTAG ASCCODE95)
SUPPORT/WATCH TNA TO MAKE WWE BETTER

User Info: FEStrata

FEStrata
7 years ago#7
It was good for the first month. Wii Speak probably killed private matches because a room with 12 people talking creates catastrophe.
FE:SD-3051-3346-6547 CoD: MWR 4093-1302-2854
Flare Equinox Strata -X- XeF|~iFes~ XeF|PhronZ

User Info: IMA1337_FearMe

IMA1337_FearMe
7 years ago#8
yes @ title
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: UltimateFlame13

UltimateFlame13
7 years ago#9
I thought it was decent. Even though it had some flaws I had a lot of fun playing it.
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Playing: Dragon Age Origins, Golden Sun, Super Mario Galaxy 2

User Info: Vermineater

Vermineater
7 years ago#10
I'm going to get the first next week. Wish me luck. =D
VE - http://www.formspring.me/Vermineater
Now Playing: Pokemon: HeartGold, UT2K4, stuff
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Anyone else think the first game was great?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived