Gameplay at e3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Gameplay at e3?

User Info: FPS1337

FPS1337
7 years ago#1

Hopefully we can get some gameplay at e3, and gameplayall the stuff we are wondering about like invasion mode and online. Alsogameplaywith new weapons and equipment and the revisions made.

User Info: Kirby_Pwns_All

Kirby_Pwns_All
7 years ago#2
HVSTony said it will be "Multiplayer and a touch of single." He wasn't sure if that would include splitscreen, I think that what's shown is mostly handled by SEGA (and what's the furthest along).

User Info: Vermineater

Vermineater
7 years ago#3

HVSTony said it will be "Multiplayer and a touch of single." He wasn't sure if that would include splitscreen, I think that what's shown is mostly handled by SEGA (and what's the furthest along).

Honestly, the multi is what (many) people are excited for, so I can't blame them. >_> Plus, I like the story to be not too exposed. n_n
VE - http://www.formspring.me/Vermineater
Now Playing: Pokemon: HeartGold, UT2K4, stuff

User Info: Aile_Wing

Aile_Wing
7 years ago#4
I completely agree with what Vermineater said.
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)

User Info: ZBug_

ZBug_
7 years ago#5
I hope they don't show what happens when you goes through the conduit at the end of the first game, I REALLY want to see that part while i'm playing. They should show some other level
The Conduit: 4425-9297-5799 -Zane
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now." Light Yagami

User Info: SupahShnipa

SupahShnipa
7 years ago#6
They should have the ending playable at E3, just for the lulz. I personally want to see some Multiplayer and Invasion gameplay.
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Gameplay at e3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived