Why is it...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Why is it...

User Info: Fluxy1223

Fluxy1223
6 years ago#1
Why is it that when I invite my friends over to play a game they make fun of me because I have a Wii?
I think too much, and not in a smart way.....

User Info: FEStrata

FEStrata
6 years ago#2
It's lolWii. Classic? It's pretty obvious.
CoD: MWR 4093-1302-2854 MI|~iFes~ MI|PhronZ
Flare Equinox Strata ~ Long live Xenon Force.

User Info: ddd87

ddd87
6 years ago#3
Most people that don't have a wii believes every game in the system is wii sports and wii fit.

Fluxy1223
6 years ago#4
"It's lolWii. Classic? It's pretty obvious."

I don't understand.

Fluxy1223
6 years ago#5
"Most people that don't have a wii believes every game in the system is wii sports and wii fit. "

But that's why I show the COD reflex and The Conduit but they just say MW2 and COD4 look and play better and as far as I know there isn't a single game that can compare to PS360 games graphicaly so I hope Tcon2 will be what makes them shut up >:D

User Info: FEStrata

FEStrata
6 years ago#6
Get a PS3/360 fanboy to talk some sense into your question.
CoD: MWR 4093-1302-2854 MI|~iFes~ MI|PhronZ
Flare Equinox Strata ~ Long live Xenon Force.

User Info: SupahShnipa

SupahShnipa
6 years ago#7
My friends were actually surprised at how much was maintained for MWR. it's nice to have non-fanboy friends.
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES

User Info: ddd87

ddd87
6 years ago#8
"But that's why I show the COD reflex and The Conduit but they just say MW2 and COD4 look and play better and as far as I know there isn't a single game that can compare to PS360 games graphicaly so I hope Tcon2 will be what makes them shut up >:D"

Fanboys don't respond to arguments, the Wii controls for shooters are much better IMO than dual analog, and it would be as good as a PC controls if it had more buttons and better placed, but they need time to be learned and the wii is very inferior graphic and online wise as well.

I don't know if C2 can reach the level of HD shooters, but I think its worthless to discuss with people that hate the wii and its games.

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
6 years ago#9
If you want games that mop the floor graphically with any console trash this gen, get yourself a gaming rig and a copy of Crysis.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

User Info: Vermineater

Vermineater
6 years ago#10
Yeah, if they start talking graphics, tell them to get a PC and Crysis, or else shut up about it.

Honestly, PC, except for the amount of users and console exclusives, is the overall best way to play games. >_> Modding and other stuff for less than the 360/PS3 games.
VE - http://www.formspring.me/Vermineater
Now Playing: Pokemon: HeartGold, UT2K4, stuff
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Why is it...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived