8 players online?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. 8 players online?

User Info: ddd87

ddd87
6 years ago#1
http://m.kotaku.com/5565191/the-conduit-2-eyes+on-impressions-re+rigging-the-adventure

That is not nice, a downgrade from the original.

User Info: i2Adept

i2Adept
6 years ago#2
eh every site except for this one claims 12 player online, even hvs, that site has failed
Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.
-Chuck Palahniuk

User Info: RichieGamer

RichieGamer
6 years ago#3
It's 12, Kotaku made a mistake.
~RaLoZ~

User Info: psychobrew

psychobrew
6 years ago#4
I think they got it confused with Goldeneye. I'm not sure why Goldeneye is only 8 player though since the engine can handle 10.

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
6 years ago#5
Because it couldn't.

CoDMWR slowed down online at times from too many people onscreen/firing stuff/smoke grenades and such. It was infrequent, but when it happened, it was gamebreaking, as the actual rate of fire of any weapon would drop.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

User Info: twopinacoladas

twopinacoladas
6 years ago#6
Its 12 there was a video interview where they played the single player and the HVS/Sega guy said 12.
GT:Perfect RJ

User Info: psychobrew

psychobrew
6 years ago#7
"Because it couldn't.

CoDMWR slowed down online at times from too many people onscreen/firing stuff/smoke grenades and such. It was infrequent, but when it happened, it was gamebreaking, as the actual rate of fire of any weapon would drop."

I never noticed this. I did have framerate issues at first, but they worked themselves out. I don't know if it was because I had a good internet connection or if the Wii employs some kind of heuistics (certain process become faster as the system determines the most commonly used code).
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. 8 players online?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived