2 Concerns

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. 2 Concerns

User Info: SupahShnipa

SupahShnipa
6 years ago#1
1)Matchmaking
Will it be optimized? I don't want to have to wait for 3 minutes just to get into a match.

2)Team Play
How will HVS encourage Team Play/Playing the Objective?(Post your suggestions on this)
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES

User Info: naruto3336

naruto3336
6 years ago#2

The second is confirmed due to them adding a lot of capturing objective type modes in the game.

I dont know about matchmaking but I also hope it is faster to get in to a game. I don't mind if I am playing with a pro...as long as it took me less than 20-25 seconds to get in to the game I am fine.

User Info: N64FTWxD

N64FTWxD
6 years ago#3
For matchmaking I hope that they connect you to wi-fi. Then you select what kind of area game you wanna play. Regional, world wide, or friends. Then when that happens. It shows rooms. For you to join.

User Info: The_Shader

The_Shader
6 years ago#4
i really dont care about matchmaking as long as i dont become the host. Whenever i am, the gane gets laggy. i haven't tested my new internet connection yet but i doubt it'll be any different.

i dont care if it takes 5 minutes to get into the game, i only care if the online runs smooth, and has fun modes.
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"

SupahShnipa
6 years ago#5
"The second is confirmed due to them adding a lot of capturing objective type modes in the game."

Doesn't mean people are going to play the objective. Look at Domination in COD, I'm lucky to get 1 more player actually helping me capture flags.
I'm asking how will they persuade players to play the objective instead of farming kills.

User Info: Aile_Wing

Aile_Wing
6 years ago#6
^ Well, in The Conduit a player would receive experience if he captured the ASE. It was only ten experience, though. If HVS increased it to twenty then I think that would be more of an incentive to capture the ASE. The only problems I foresee is everyone might want to capture the ASE which results in poor team play. Another is friends might somehow take over a Team Objective match to gain easy experience, but I think this does not have a high chance of happening.
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
6 years ago#7
In team gametypes, the team should score as a whole. As in, if someone captures the ASE, everyone should get exp. Kills should only count in gametypes where the objective is to kill.
I really, really hate when I'm the only one on my whole team capturing the HQ.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

SupahShnipa
6 years ago#8
Here's my Idea; you get bonus credits (Or whatever the currency will be called) when you capture/hold/return/plant etc.
Everyone likes money.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. 2 Concerns

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived