ATTN: High Voltage Software

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. ATTN: High Voltage Software

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
7 years ago#1
Is the hot-marker a control option? Can you turn it on/off for multiplayer? Can you turn it on/off for single player?
If not, I would really appreciate this as an option, and think it would be, while fairly negligible, a nice detail, as well as an innovation I don't think I've seen any other game try.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

DarkZV2Beta
7 years ago#2
On another note: What is the state of the lock-on solution in this game? Is there one?
Will there be a "hardcore" mode with no lock on? Or perhaps an "easy" mode with it, that eventually shifts players to higher standards/tiers within the community based on their stats?
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

User Info: frogloe

frogloe
7 years ago#3
Why didn't you just edit the first post. :\

User Info: Cleon3600

Cleon3600
7 years ago#4
You can't edit posts once their posted.
Also, what's a hot-marker?
Monster Hunter Tri - Zelgius
Whoever finds me gets free stuff!

DarkZV2Beta
7 years ago#5
typo of hit.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. ATTN: High Voltage Software

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived