Lock On is in TC2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Lock On is in TC2

User Info: namVVoa

namVVoa
6 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFYSvN3JoDY

According to this vid, there is lock-on in TC2. IDK about you guys, but this is dissapointing. I thought they would fix their previous mistakes.

User Info: CelticLink94

CelticLink94
6 years ago#2
Its a softer lock than TCon, it is more for tagging and tracking purposes. The cursor won't automatically follow, it just shows health and name and makes it a little easier to track the player on the screen.
~~~~Frozen Primates and Polite Rodents make for really good bands~~~~~
"The extreme irony of life is that nobody gets through it alive"- a friend

User Info: SupahShnipa

SupahShnipa
6 years ago#3
While I hate Lock-On, this "Softer" Lock-On is a step forwards.
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES

User Info: The_Shader

The_Shader
6 years ago#4
Your screen doesn't CENTER onto the target you're locked onto. in other words, they fixed it.

HOW is it still a bad thing????
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"

User Info: N64FTWxD

N64FTWxD
6 years ago#5
I really couldn't care less or more. We don't need lock-on, we don't need to get rid of it either. Just accept it.

namVVoa
6 years ago#6
Well, i watched the video several times and the screen still centers in on the enemy. It may be a ''softer'' lock-on, but it still centers. GJ to HVS for failing for the 2nd time.

namVVoa
6 years ago#7
I really couldn't care less or more. We don't need lock-on, we don't need to get rid of it either. Just accept it.

Just accept it? So just accept a crappy FPS, like TC1? Sorry but I'm not accustomed to playing crappy games. Maybe you are.

User Info: dacheatcode

dacheatcode
6 years ago#8
Yeah, and you need to go away. I honestly couldn't believe my eyes that you are literally still trolling every Wii FPS board ever created.
Brawl FC: 3952-8090-6375
For great justice.

User Info: ddd87

ddd87
6 years ago#9
Seriously, stop trolling, you are useless to this board.
At least there are good posters that hate lock on but that can debate with ideas.

namVVoa
6 years ago#10
Lock-on was one of the reasons TC1 was a flop. Including it in TC2 doesn't help. Did you get that or are you too obtuse to understand?
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Lock On is in TC2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived