some info (may be old)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. some info (may be old)

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
7 years ago#11
There's a lot of reasons to buy a console, and the controller of it certainly isn't the only, or even the most important one. The most important is always what games are released on the system/what system has the best version of multiplat titles/best exclusives.

That said, there are features in The Conduit and Conduit 2 that take advantage of twisting the Wiimote, and in the sequel, there is potential for more wiimote only features. Because of this, it's difficult to implement the CCPro.
Were this a typical shooter that doesn't make exceptional use of the Wiimote, I'm sure that CC and GCC would be more seriously considered, but as is, it isn't worth it.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

User Info: Brownprouder23

Brownprouder23
7 years ago#12
Good. Now maybe the hackers can be done with. I really hope that this system works. I just want to be able to play online without somebody being invincible.

User Info: raysnds1

raysnds1
7 years ago#13
well...hackers will never go away....but at least there are attempts to cororect things and make games enjoyable longer from hackers and glitchers.

this game reached a tipping point for me about 9 months after purchase....to many mathces w/ people exploiting the game.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. some info (may be old)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived