is this game FINALLY going to be the shooter wii owners have been waiting for?

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. is this game FINALLY going to be the shooter wii owners have been waiting for?

User Info: LigersRule

LigersRule
6 years ago#71
I personally did use lock-on, and could see where, with the correct settings it became a near aimbot. 90% of the reason I enjoyed using it thought was for the display of how much health the enemy had, this was a giant bonus, and helped me. The other 10% was I had a slightly bad internet connection, and so people would spaz around me and it helped to aim slightly call me a noob, but I didn't use it as an aimbot.

Don't feel bad. A large majority of the people who play the whole game use lock-on. I'm pretty much the only one that I know of on this board that doesn't use it. I'm the crazy one, not you.
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein

User Info: N64FTWxD

N64FTWxD
6 years ago#72
^ Off topic but Ligers do rule. "It's basically a Lion and a Tiger mixed together."

User Info: UltimateFlame13

UltimateFlame13
6 years ago#73

From: LigersRule | #071
I'm pretty much the only one that I know of on this board that doesn't use it. I'm the crazy one, not you.


i dont use it :o
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V

User Info: LigersRule

LigersRule
6 years ago#74
i dont use it :o

Really? Cool, I didn't know that....

And to above poster, thank you. I made this account forever ago, though. I think it might have had to do something with Zoids at the time.
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein

User Info: ddd87

ddd87
6 years ago#75
It shouldn't be too hard to play without it, maybe if there is a preset configuration made just to play effectively without the lock on.

User Info: Hosefe

Hosefe
6 years ago#76
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeGwNpcJKmY
There is what looks like a soft lock on at 1:05, which means a general fix on the player with his health indicator, but no auto aiming.
One cannot change anothers mind, only offer what they think as right in advice.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. is this game FINALLY going to be the shooter wii owners have been waiting for?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived