Different Dead-Zone Settings for ADS

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Different Dead-Zone Settings for ADS

User Info: elheber

elheber
7 years ago#1
Does Con2 have separate dead-zone settings for hipfire and ADS? Not just dead-zones, even... sensitivities too. Yes/No?

I would love to set my hipfire dead-zone to the smallest possible, but set the ADS dead-zone box to the largest possible and give it the highest head-tilt setting too. Please tell me this is possible. If not, you guys still have time.
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
I type random stuff in this line if I have something extra to say.

User Info: CHAINMAILLEKID

CHAINMAILLEKID
7 years ago#2
I definitely want different setting for that as well, especially if there is option w/o lock on.

User Info: Mormon006

Mormon006
7 years ago#3
I'm sure they're doing that. That is one of the key components of Con2... their customization

User Info: elheber

elheber
7 years ago#4
It would seem logical that this would be in, considering Conduit is known for heavily customizable controls... but I just want to be sure. You never know, HVS might have had a brain fart and completely missed this while working on all the other things they are.

This seperate-settings thing need not be some sort of secret, so I suspect that if Tony stays silent it means they missed it (or he hasn't read this thread, which is also quite possible).

Non-ADS: Min Dead-zone
ADS: Max Dead-zone, Max Head-tilt

I just want to know if it's possible.
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
I type random stuff in this line if I have something extra to say.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Different Dead-Zone Settings for ADS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived