I know this is really over done, but will there be kill-streak bonuses?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I know this is really over done, but will there be kill-streak bonuses?

User Info: Neo-ganon

Neo-ganon
7 years ago#1

I mean since they are technically taking cues from MW2 with sprinting and iron sight aiming (just like every other fps out there), does that mean that there will be kill-streak bonuses too? personally, i think this would be cool if they did it (if not unlikely), but if they cant i understand.

User Info: UltimateFlame13

UltimateFlame13
7 years ago#2
Yes there will be, but they will not be like CoD killstreaks. The higher the streak you have the more your % xp bonus increases. So the higher the streak you have the more xp you get per kill.
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V

User Info: psychobrew

psychobrew
7 years ago#3

I think it would be cool if the game had a kill streak bonus that would allow you to call in one of the bosses from the single player campaign.

User Info: Neo-ganon

Neo-ganon
7 years ago#4

thats what i was refering to. like if you get 10 kills in a row you call in an invader or something to destroy everybody haha. or maybe an alien airstrike (like a flying saucer hovers over the battlefield and blasts everyone in site)

User Info: The_Shader

The_Shader
7 years ago#5
The less CoD this is the ****ing better. CoD ****ing sucks!

*uses Aegis Device to absorb flames and shoot them back*
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"

User Info: psychobrew

psychobrew
7 years ago#6
I just want to call in the Leviathan and other bosses to wreak havock on the maps.

User Info: UnfoundedVirus

UnfoundedVirus
7 years ago#7
I really hope not.
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
Conduit FC: 4855-4208-1531 Name: U-Virus

User Info: nintendomaniac

nintendomaniac
7 years ago#8
I don't get those COD kill-streak bonuses... you're already doing good, so why the heck would you make it easier to get even MORE kills?
Wii Code: 8374-5612-2233-9267
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I know this is really over done, but will there be kill-streak bonuses?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived