Is the soundtrack as epic as TCon1?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Is the soundtrack as epic as TCon1?

User Info: FarMaster2008

FarMaster2008
6 years ago#1
I don't know if you guys remember me on TCon1 boards or MWR boards but i was wondering about the soundtrack. Could it best The Conduit's epic spundtrack? I swear everytime i played the game and heard the music it is almost like i can hear the meaning of epic. Is diego stocco gonna do the soundtrack for Tcon2 and are the using old music from the first game? I really hope so.

User Info: Valdimir_Drega

Valdimir_Drega
6 years ago#2
Nothing's really confirmed yet, as far as music and sound is confirmed. We're not even sure if Mark Sheppard and Kevin Sorbo are still doing the voices of Ford and Prometheus. I guess we'll just have to wait for Tony to answer. Either that or another C2 press release.
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.

User Info: MayorJohnny

MayorJohnny
6 years ago#3

I really hope so! The music from The Conduit is amazing! :lol:

User Info: twuffos_squared

twuffos_squared
6 years ago#4
It was good but i got tired of hearing the main menu music over and over again while waiting for a match.
"omegle has yielded many a boob" - Lime_Cat

User Info: Tony90908

Tony90908
6 years ago#5
TC's soundtrack was not epic. It was only one song. I hated it D:
TKO Tony
PSN:FrostedFlakes141

User Info: Neo-ganon

Neo-ganon
6 years ago#6

I hope they have the song that plays during the pentagon level were you fight the drudge in the center of the pentagon! that song was epic lols

User Info: Kirby_Pwns_All

Kirby_Pwns_All
6 years ago#7
http://www.screencast.com/users/KOWNR/folders/Default/media/fea4f26e-93b8-4ba6-bdf8-efbbd8b1373e

The music should be more like that.

User Info: OwesYouMoney

OwesYouMoney
6 years ago#8
^ thats epic

User Info: Cleon3600

Cleon3600
6 years ago#9
^ I remember watching that trailer a lot before The Conduit came out.
Monster Hunter Tri: Zelgius
Give me Liberty, or give me pizza pie!

User Info: frogloe

frogloe
6 years ago#10
Eh, I hope they fix some of the music though. There were some epic songs and some that I disliked. Like the music in most of the multiplayer maps was dull. :\
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Is the soundtrack as epic as TCon1?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived