I believe I have a solution to this "lock-on" situation...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I believe I have a solution to this "lock-on" situation...

User Info: Neo-ganon

Neo-ganon
7 years ago#1

maybe they can make it so that specific weapons (like the shieker or the rocker launcher) have lock-on. it makes sense, shriekers are supposed to home-in on enemies and the rockets are smart-missiles.

User Info: MrFigsworth

MrFigsworth
7 years ago#2
YOU!!! GO TO THE "OFFICIAL LOCK-ON THREAD" NOW!!! RAWR! http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/55381483

!!!!!!!!!

User Info: UltimateFlame13

UltimateFlame13
7 years ago#3
ehhh if anything I'd rather not have it on the shrieker. Being able to manually curve the shots gets less cool if you have lock-on helping you :\. Lock-on on the SMAW seems kinda overpowered/cheap too since its a 1 hit kill. I like what you're thinking though, but if I could make one change to it I think it should be on trust weapons. It makes a bit more sense seeing as they are more advanced in tech. The trust weapons aren't really the most powerful guns in the game either other than the deatomizers charged 1 hit kill. If they were to do something like that though I think the trust weapons would have to be kept slightly weaker than the other guns since they have lock-on capabilities and would tend to be a bit more accurate.
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V

User Info: The_Shader

The_Shader
7 years ago#4
*Bashes my head into a brick wall until i find some coins*
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
7 years ago#5
Not a bad idea, but then there'd be the issue of weapon balance, and weapons either needing to really suck to have lock-on on them, or they'd just be broken. On top of that, there would still be the issue of people who want to play games where no one can use lock-on weapons, and the fact that the nerfed versions of the weapons could be quite boring to use, eliminating unique weapon styles from being useful or fun.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I believe I have a solution to this "lock-on" situation...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived