Proof that HVS is smart (aka: please watch all of this)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Proof that HVS is smart (aka: please watch all of this)

User Info: Fluxy1223

Fluxy1223
6 years ago#1
Guys I understand that a lot of you are intrested in the story of The Conduit and The Conduit 2, well actually our government is actually controlled by one "company" in a manner of speaking, and if you would like to learn more about it, watch the film called The Wake Up Call but I understand nobody wants to buy a movie so you can start by searching you tube for Wake Up Call - New World Order Documentary - Remastered and finding the earliest part. Have a good day and please watch all of it.
I think too much, and not in a smart way.....

User Info: Steel_Shadows

Steel_Shadows
6 years ago#2
What
Games are like women, they don't have to be smokin' hawt to make me happy.-Mr_X_Returns
Member of the IRDC, where everything's a dirty joke.

Fluxy1223
6 years ago#3
Just go to youtube and search Remastered and find the earliest part

User Info: Brownprouder23

Brownprouder23
6 years ago#4
It really surprises me that almost everybody that played Conduit doesn't even know about conspiracies/Illuminati. Right at the start of the game they flash a Freemasons symbol in the first cutscene. Actually, I thought they didn't go far enough with the conspiracy idea because they never mentioned the Illuminati.

Fluxy1223
6 years ago#5
"It really surprises me that almost everybody that played Conduit doesn't even know about conspiracies/Illuminati. Right at the start of the game they flash a Freemasons symbol in the first cutscene. Actually, I thought they didn't go far enough with the conspiracy idea because they never mentioned the Illuminati."

The trust symbol is one of the most important symbols for the illuminati

User Info: SmallerRidley

SmallerRidley
6 years ago#6
I really should've figured this would pop up again eventually.
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.

Brownprouder23
6 years ago#7
"The trust symbol is one of the most important symbols for the illuminati"

Yes, I know that. It's the all-seeing eye, but the game never explicitly states that it is part of the Illuminati. In fact, I can't remember one time when the game ever even said Illuminati at all.

User Info: InfernalDragon5

InfernalDragon5
6 years ago#8
^In CoD zombie mode in the 3rd and 4th released maps, one of the playable characters says something about the illuminati or something.
COD:WaW FC: 442557127173
Pokemon SS FC: 1462-8589-4263

User Info: InfernalDragon5

InfernalDragon5
6 years ago#9
Bah, got "the game" mixed with "a game"
COD:WaW FC: 442557127173
Pokemon SS FC: 1462-8589-4263

Brownprouder23
6 years ago#10
I feel that they could have gone further with the conspiracy idea. In fact, I was kind of hoping at first when I heard of the game that it would deal with fighting the Illuminati and the New World Order.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Proof that HVS is smart (aka: please watch all of this)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived