Do you believe?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Do you believe?

User Info: SmallerRidley

SmallerRidley
7 years ago#11

a lot of humans (not all!!) are so impatient, cruel, selfish, lustful and the list can go on. That is what i meant when i call them unintelligent.

Have fun being one of us!

Or you could try to not be a human anymore, which gets rid of another one of you people.
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.

User Info: jje116

jje116
7 years ago#12
i really don't think there are aliens in area 51. it was a government coverup so we would not figure out about the top secret military flight vehicles being tested. same with roswell new mexico. but i believe in aliens 100%
Holy Jeezus!

User Info: 7Nobody5

7Nobody5
7 years ago#13
i would really like to see an alien for my own eyes though...or a UFO for the least.

User Info: CHAINMAILLEKID

CHAINMAILLEKID
7 years ago#14
Aliens...
Wouldn't be surprising, but I don't really believe they're out there.

The argument that most people use to justify there are aliens is usually something like "the universe is infinite so so how could there NOT be aliens"
BUT, to put that into a little more perspective. Having that many possibilities I could say 'Well then what are the chances that there is an alien standing behind you RIGHT NOW?'
having this inconceivable possibility of infinite space doesn't change the fact that when you look behind you... You won't see an alien.

Basically, bringing attention to the fact that space is HUGE makes you think, but it doesn't really change anything.

User Info: _Sketch_

_Sketch_
7 years ago#15
No, only the uneducated believe in such BS.
Why would Aliens come to this planet to contact us? If they had the technology to travel this far then they would be far too advanced for us to communicate with them.

We do not go into anthills to try to communicate with ****ing ants.
Diagnosed with Salmonella Fitzgerald
Expect random scat singing.

User Info: bladester15

bladester15
7 years ago#16
if we could survive, then hey...other things can probly survive in other galaxies maybe, but I dont thin there are aliens on Earth that are dead or alive.
Country+rap=crap.
Chuck Norris's tears can cure cancer.....too bad he's never cried.

User Info: The_Shader

The_Shader
7 years ago#17
Whats the first evidence of intelligent life are we going to see?

its been debated about and the conclusion was that.... MOST LIKELY, we'll see alien robots, alien satellites, before we'll ever see the aliens themselves. Same thing with us. if an Alien is coming to us, the first thing they'll notice is our inter-stellar(?) space satellites.
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"

User Info: 7Nobody5

7Nobody5
7 years ago#18
you dont always need evidence for something to exist.

User Info: SupahShnipa

SupahShnipa
7 years ago#19
I see no logical explanation as to why we would be the only intelligent life form in the whole Universe. We're just going to kill ourselves off eventually anyways, so there has to be others.
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES

User Info: bladester15

bladester15
7 years ago#20
maybe they were like the dinosaurs and were dead and gone waaay before we got here?
Country+rap=crap.
Chuck Norris's tears can cure cancer.....too bad he's never cried.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Do you believe?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived