Some New Info

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Some New Info

User Info: toa1995

toa1995
7 years ago#1
Sorry if old

http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=129232#comment-section
Gamers dont die......
they just respawn!

User Info: UltimateFlame13

UltimateFlame13
7 years ago#2
Well technically it's old cause we learned all of this in a video yesterday, but this is actually a different site. Maybe they're just summarizing what was in the vid or something. Thanks for posting anyway though as I'm sure not everyone saw the video yesterday :D.

If anyone wants to see the video you can go to this link at the bottom of the article. The video also includes a lot of gameplay with the TPC launcher and the possible weakened HVS .45.
http://nerdmentality.com/article/5697/conduit-2-producer-walkthrough/
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V

User Info: 7Nobody5

7Nobody5
7 years ago#3
the guy from HVS in that video sounded like he was really nervous...wheres Tony when ya fellow co-worker needs some support ; )

User Info: CHAINMAILLEKID

CHAINMAILLEKID
7 years ago#4
96 friends isn't enough :p

I'll probably be using all three profiles again.

UltimateFlame13
7 years ago#5

96 friends isn't enough :p

you're going to have more than 192 people to play with? :o
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein

User Info: CHAINMAILLEKID

CHAINMAILLEKID
7 years ago#6
in brawl, I've probably traded... over 200 friend codes.

So yeah.

User Info: Green_Tunic

Green_Tunic
7 years ago#7
I think it was The Conduit that didn't allow this but I want the ability to delete friends/rivals if I want to. I don't want my list to be limited just because a player I used to play with doesn't play anymore or that often.
Call me Silly_Tunic!!!
http://leakybattery.wordpress.com/ (mah videogame blog)

UltimateFlame13
7 years ago#8

I think it was The Conduit that didn't allow this but I want the ability to delete friends/rivals if I want to. I don't want my list to be limited just because a player I used to play with doesn't play anymore or that often.

You could delete them off your list in the first game. I usually deleted people whenever I didn't see them on for a couple weeks.

7Nobody5
7 years ago#9
hey toa, CHAINMAILLEKID and ULTIMATEFLAME do you mind if we share fcs when the game comes out? i dont do clans and i surely will be on often.

7Nobody5
7 years ago#10
^ sorry about your name being in all caps.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Some New Info

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived