DAOS: Reborn

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. DAOS: Reborn

User Info: SNKNeji11x

SNKNeji11x
6 years ago#1
Are we doing the same DAOS challenge as last year or is someone putting a new twist on it to make it interesting? I was just wondering lol
---With God as my connection in this game called LIFE, I'll never experience lag.
MWR: 1040-6833-7197 (Currently waiting on Conduit 2, COD: BO)

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
6 years ago#2
I think this year, it's DAOS as the in-game currency. But, no doubt there will be a lot of people who do the tradition thing.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

User Info: SmallerRidley

SmallerRidley
6 years ago#3
Not as many, but a higher percentage.
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.

SNKNeji11x
6 years ago#4
Cool! But I meant like something to switch it up a little like for example "Pic with your DAOS and your best Mr. Ford shades" or something like that xD haha
---With God as my connection in this game called LIFE, I'll never experience lag.

User Info: MrFigsworth

MrFigsworth
6 years ago#5
I'd do it, I just need shades.

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
6 years ago#6
I'd love to see a "pimp your Wii for Conduit 2", where people paint/put stickers on/whatever their wii to a Conduit 2 theme.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

User Info: BrownsM1

BrownsM1
6 years ago#7
I doubt I'll be able to, but I was going to try to get paintball armor and make Ford's Trust armor for the picture and use a pair of sunglasses that look a little like his visor
http://m1site.tk
MWReflex FC: 4994-0070-9017

SNKNeji11x
6 years ago#8
See! Brown has the idea! :D that's something we should do! Would you guys like to? :D

User Info: UltimateFlame13

UltimateFlame13
6 years ago#9
I don't have the resources to make armor, but if I can find a pair of shades similar to Ford's I'll have those.
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V

SNKNeji11x
6 years ago#10
That's like what I may do! I may dress up as an agent.
--
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. DAOS: Reborn

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived